Search our Jobs
Digital Project Manager - Not For Profit
- Matlock, Derbyshire, England
A talented Digital Project Manager with experience of delivering new features, functionality and changes to digital, customer facing digital priducts is required for an exciting position based in Matlock. The Digital Project Manager will work alongside Product Managers to ensure the digital products support the company business plan and longer term strategic ambitions.
The successful candidate will join a leading and growing company within the Charity / Not For Profit sector who have a huge digital presence and some very exciting projects in the pipeline.
A salary of up to £27,000 plus a very healthy benefits package is available
- Business Analysis / Digital Product Owner exposure within an E-commerce setting
- Ability to lead multiple digital projects from initial brief to launch
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Designing and redesigning user interfaces
- Management of 3rd party providers
- Delivery of new features, changes, bug fixes to customer facing E-Commerce products
- Lead of Sprint, Agile, management
This position will join a very successful and growing company in the charity sector who are investing considerably in their digital offering.
There are a lot of exciting digital projects in the pipeline and also considerable investment within the function.
The Digital Project Manager will have the opportunity to make a real impact to the company offering moving forward.
Salary - up to £27k plus excellent benefts
Location - Matlock, Derbyshire
Sam Gillett of CV Screen is looking after the recruitment for this position.