Search our Jobs
Digital Account Manager - Drupal
- London - Central , London, Greater London, England
Are you a Digital Account Manager looking for a fast-paced and challenging client facing role? Are you a driven, enthusiastic and organised individual looking for a company invested in your growth and development? CV Screen may have the role for you.
We are looking for a Digital Account Manager to step into a varied and communicative position designed for challenge seekers. To encompass skills is resolution, communication, organisation and flexibility. This role does require travel, so must be happy to, as and when required. Salary up to £40,000 offered depending on experience.
You will be the key point of contact for the company’s clients and work closely with internal departments to help manage their high-profile accounts. This role is for an established Digital Agency based in the centre of London, so we’re looking for someone that is confident with their communication, deadline driven and thrives off independency. Duties will include, managing deadlines, budget management, establish priorities, prepare proposals & statements of work with timing plans etc.
CV Screen is recruiting for an established and successful company, who provide digital solutions for clients. With clients ranging from charities, banking, insurance, manufacturing etc. and they want a lively and charismatic person to be a part of that.
The Digital Account Manager will ideally have the following experience:
- Strong experience working on fast turnaround digital accounts
- Must be confident with Acquia/Drupal
- The ability to work across the digital landscape, not just digital marketing
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and confident manners
- A proactive, driven and hands-on approach
- Passion for and strong knowledge of all things digital and brands
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital principles and best practice on document writing
- Experience in selling and presenting work
- Experience working on brand/data driven project would be a bonus
Central London - 10 minute walk from the closest station
Monday – Friday, offers flexible hours, 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), career development programme
Salary / Benefits
Up to £40,000 Depending on experience
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.