Search our Jobs
Digital Account Director - Drupal
- London - Central , London, Greater London, England
Are you a leader within a Digital Agency? Are you a hands-on Digital Account Director looking to step into a successful agency to drive creative solutions and influence – with an added focus on the collaboration of all sectors of the business? CV Screen may have the role for you.
We are looking for a Digital Account Director to step into a leading role within an established client facing digital agency based in the heart of London. To create an enriching, creative, strategic environment that your team can thrive in. This role does require travel to clients site (mostly around London), so must be happy to, as and when required. Salary up to £55,000 offered depending on experience.
You will be chief brand ambassador and guide your colleagues in the right direction and ensure briefs and expectations are met. This role has many elements to it so we’re looking for a head strong natural leader who’s ambitious, strategic, pro-active, influential, organised – as well as deadline and quality focused. Duties will include support and lead account managers with client relationships, create a collaborative and knowledgeable environment, manage multiple projects, forecast, support pitches, act as partner with sales and new business, and much more!
CV Screen is recruiting for an established and successful company, who provide digital solutions for clients. With clients ranging from charities, banking, insurance, manufacturing etc. and they want an ambitious, passionate person to be a part of that.
The Digital Account Director will ideally have the following experience:
- Strong experience working on fast turnaround digital accounts
- Agency background
- Must have a strong understanding/very familiar with Acquia/Drupal
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and confident manners
- A proactive, driven and hands-on approach
- Passion for and strong knowledge of all things digital and brands
- Proven track record of developing strong client relationships
- Demonstrable knowledge of digital principles and best practice on document writing
- Experience working on brand/data driven project would be a bonus
London – Central
Monday – Friday, offers flexible hours, 30 days holiday (including bank holidays), career development programme etc.
Salary / Benefits
Up to £55,000 Depending on experience
Please email your CV through Roya Robeson in strict confidence or call Roya on 01494 541876 to discuss the role in more detail.