Search our Jobs
Commissioning Engineer - DALI Lighting Control Systems
- IG11 0AS, Barking, Greater London, England
Commissioning Engineer – DALI Lighting Control Systems
We are on the look out for a reliable, organised and experienced electrician / lighting control engineer to join a highly successful business who deliver lighting control systems to the professional lighting market namely, new build and refurbishment projects in the commercial, educational, scientific, transportation and public sectors.
The role of the post holder will be a field-based position in and around the London / M25 where they will be providing offsite and onsite aftercare services to ensure that the lighting control systems are maintained to a high level of operation to various projects.
Within the role the successful candidate shall be commissioning to set work and witness the lighting control scope. You will be required to have a good knowledge of lighting control systems, which will include good knowledge of IP networking, DALI and strong fault-finding skills. You will work on a variety of exciting projects.
Previous experience of using Helvar, Simmtronic or Delamtic products would be a desirbale for the position.
You’ll join an organisation of around 40 staff, half of whom are based from the Head Office in High Wycombe. The company have been established for around 15 years and have an excellent reputation.
- Previous experience as an Engineer within the Lighting Sector.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI)
- Address DALI drivers and inverters correctly with Tridonic tool
- Extend a DALI network
- Identify and correct duplicate DALI addresses
- Identify & fault-find DALI shorts and DALI open circuits
- Good knowledge of IP Networking is required.
London (Field Based)
Travel will be required.
Salary / Working Hours
to £40,000 + 22 days holiday + Pension
9am to 5pm
DALI Lighting Control Systems